Wednesday, October 13, 2010

And it all comes crashing down...(hip hop beats implied).

So I thought my life was getting better, that things were looking up for once. And for a few weeks, they were. Then, I guess God decided to test me yet again. All in one weekend, I find out the guy who did want to be my boyfriend, now has no interest in doing so, AND my roommate is breaking the lease in December and will leave me sans roommate. Ugh. I broke down, as most would. Because it was just a bad weekend. It's amazing the difference a couple of days can make. Days like this make me remember how great God really is. Because no matter how bad things get, I always hear some quiet voice telling me that all will get better soon. It's amazing what faith can do for the human spirit. As disheartening as this past week has been, I am glad to say that it is about to be Fall Break and I'm going to have so much free time! Then again, minus a boyfriend, I don't really have anyone to spend it with. Soooo I'll probably just sit at home alone. But I guess that won't be too much different than any other weekend. This has been a bad blog. I'll probably end up deleting it. I'll write again when things begin to look up. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment