Wednesday, July 18, 2012

A Journey Along the Journey

Today, we leave for vacation. Ah, I needed this! We are headed for Atlanta to the Braves game and then to South Carolina for whitewater rafting-which I've always wanted to do!

My shorts are already feeling more loose than usual, and I'm excited about that too! I'm slowly breaking my addiction to food. I never realized how much of a slave I was to the meals of my day- I used to let food make my day or break it. No more! Now I eat until I'm full and leave the rest for later. It's a slow process, but it's a lifestyle I've got to get used to!

I don't plan to weigh again for a couple of weeks, just so I don't get frustrated or discouraged! Anyway, things are getting easier and that's all I've prayed for! I'm also hoping to get started on some arts and crafts once I get back to keep busy before school starts. So many ideas though, and I just can't decide on one!

1 comment:

  1. Have fun for me! Getting back on the right track is tough, but I know you have enough drive and perseverance to do it! And I am here for you!! Can't wait for our movie and veggie day when you get back!!!

    ReplyDelete