Wednesday, July 11, 2012

A New Journey!

Yesterday began a new journey for me. After eating a meal at Waffle House, my boyfriend and I discussed that we have been eating late meals a lot recently. We made a plan to stop eating after 8 p.m. and from there, my mind wandered. I realized I needed to be more healthy, but moreover, I needed something to inspire me and keep me going. I've been wanting a new tattoo recently but I have had no idea what I want. The only problem is that I insist that all my tattoos have meaning to them... So what better way to motivate me than to get a tattoo after I get back into shape?! So I'm excited to announce that I will blog every few days- if not every day to document my struggles and feelings along the way! I am excited to become healthy again, and even though I DO hope to lose weight, it's more important to me to just feel like myself again. I know that I will get down and probably feel like I can't win at times, but I am armed with Bible verses and great friends to help me! The only weight loss goal I have- is to be happy with myself when it's over with! Meanwhile, I will be designing the tattoo that I wish to get at the end! So many Bible verses I want for this tattoo, but I have to choose only one! If anyone has any ideas, please send them to me! Hopefully this journey will not only be about bettering myself, but also about growing closer with the Lord through Bible verses I encounter along the trail! So...here's to a new, happier me and a new, exciting journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment